* Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: August 2019 to November 2019 report
@ 2019-12-18  9:00 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-12-18  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: tech-board-discuss

Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: August 2019 to November 2019 report

In the period of August 1, 2019 through November 31, 2019, the Committee
received no reports.

We would like to thank the Linux kernel community members who have supported
the adoption of the Code of Conduct and who continue to uphold the professional
standards of our community.  If you have questions about this report,
please write to <conduct@kernel.org>.

------------

Side-note, yes, the website at
https://www.kernel.org/code-of-conduct.html is not up to date with the
list of the current members of the kernel code of conduct committee, nor
does it contain this or the prior report yet.  I'll get that working
soon...

thanks,

greg k-h

* Re: Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: August 2019 to November 2019 report
@ 2020-05-17  7:10 Trinh tanLoc
From: Trinh tanLoc @ 2020-05-17  7:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gregkh; +Cc: linux-kernel, tech-board-discuss

Được gửi từ iPad của tôi