On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 04:34:35AM +0300, Dmitry Osipenko wrote: > I noticed that sometime I2C clock is kept enabled during suspend-resume. > This happens because runtime PM defers dynamic suspension and thus it may > happen that runtime PM is in active state when system enters into suspend. > In particular I2C controller that is used for CPU's DVFS is often kept ON > during suspend because CPU's voltage scaling happens quite often. > > Fixes: 8ebf15e9c869 ("i2c: tegra: Move suspend handling to NOIRQ phase") > Cc: # v5.4+ > Tested-by: Thierry Reding > Signed-off-by: Dmitry Osipenko Applied to for-current, thanks!