LKML Archive on lore.kernel.org
* zionitld3@gmail.com
@ 2020-02-15  1:11 anna
From: anna @ 2020-02-15  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello, We from Zion Finance Group currently offers loans to customers at a low interest rate of 3%. This is an opportunity that you cannot miss. We have a few questions to ask; Do you have debts? Do you want to pay off your debts? Do you want to be financially equipped? If so, request a loan today from Zion Finance Group. Interested, customers are expected to contact zionitld3@gmail.com for more information. We wish to assist you with a loan. Greetings, Mr. Bernard.

* zionitld3@gmail.com
@ 2020-02-20  3:11 anna
From: anna @ 2020-02-20  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel