On Mon, Mar 02, 2020 at 05:21:51PM +0900, Masahiro Yamada wrote: > On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 6:54 PM Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: > > I always do, when running make oldconfig ;-) > > I only see expected changes from y to m. > > I don't see any unexpected changes from m to n. > This is because you used oldconfig. > The 'imply' keyword defines the default > of symbols _without_ user-defined values. This is going to make the behaviour of imply statements a bit inconsistent which doesn't seem ideal though it's *probably* fine for the SND_SOC_ALL_CODECS case.