On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 10:24:36PM +0800, Anson Huang wrote: > Some of anatop regulators support bypass mode, and in bypass mode, > minimum dropout is NOT required, the input voltage will be equal to > the output voltage. The minimum dropout value is ONLY necessary for > LDO enabled mode, so drop the minimum dropout for bypass mode to > avoid unexpected high voltage output from PMIC supplies. The goal makes sense but I don't think it makes sense to do this in the driver - changing this without the core knowing is likely to lead to confusion at some point and also I think this behaviour is likely to be the same for every regulator that has a bypass mode (at least if it isn't I'm kind of confused about how it's bypassing, usually the minimum drop is a function of maintaining regulation). Could you look into doing something like this in the core instead please?