On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 12:21:47PM -0500, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote: > On 3/19/20 11:51 AM, Dominik Brodowski wrote: > > That patch fixes the issue(s). I didn't even need to revert 64df6afa0dab > > ("ASoC: Intel: broadwell: change cpu_dai and platform components for SOF") > > on top of that. But you can assess better whether that patch needs care for > > other reasons; for me, this one-liner you have suggested is perfect. Good news! > .ignore_suspend is set for bdw-rt5677.c and bdw-rt5650.c as well. I don't > know if that was intentional. The intended use case is for applications doing audio during suspend like telephony audio between the modem and CODEC on a phone or compressed audio playback. I guess the compressed audio playback case could possibly apply with these systems though x86 suspend/resume is usually sufficiently heavyweight that it's surprising.