Hi Stefan, On Sun, Mar 01, 2020 at 01:16:28PM +0100, Stefan Wahren wrote: > Hi Maxime, > > Am 24.02.20 um 10:06 schrieb Maxime Ripard: > > The current firmware clock driver for the RaspberryPi can only be probed by > > manually registering an associated platform_device. > > > > While this works fine for cpufreq where the device gets attached a clkdev > > lookup, it would be tedious to maintain a table of all the devices using > > one of the clocks exposed by the firmware. > > > > Since the DT on the other hand is the perfect place to store those > > associations, make the firmware clocks driver probe-able through the device > > tree so that we can represent it as a node. > > > > Cc: Michael Turquette > > Cc: Stephen Boyd > > Cc: linux-clk@vger.kernel.org > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > FWIW i want to mention that starting with this commit, X doesn't start > on my Raspberry Pi 3A (applied on top of linux-next using > multi_v7_defconfig). Was this the same issue you reported with the HSM clock rate, or truly an issue with my series? Maxime