On 03/24/20 10:08, Oliver Neukum wrote: > Am Montag, den 23.03.2020, 17:29 +0000 schrieb Qais Yousef: > > Hi Oliver > > Hi, > > > First time I use dynamic debugging, hopefully I've done correctly. > > I am afraid not. > > > echo "file drivers/usb/* +p" > /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control > > Overkill but correct. +mpf would be even better > > > $REPRODUCE > > Good > > > cat /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control | grep usb > usb.debug > > No. > > /sys/kernel/debug/dynamic_debug/control holds the collection of the > messages that may be triggered, but it does not tell you which messages > are triggered and in which order. The triggered messages end up > in syslog. So you would use 'dmesg' > I am afraid you redid the test correctly and then threw away the > result. > Could you redo it and just attach the output of dmesg? > > Sorry I should have stuck to what I know then. I misread the documentation. Hopefully the attached looks better. I don't see the new debug you added emitted. Thanks -- Qais Yousef