* Re: investment expansion(JV) or a loan arrangement
@ 2020-03-29  7:00 beast3x
From: beast3x @ 2020-03-29  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello, my name is Leo Holder; I work as an agent to a
representative of a group of investors and lenders, so I
contacted you in view of the unique opportunity that we could
benefit from working together.  The investors and lenders have
over$6.8 Billion portfolios and if you are seeking investment
expansion (JV) or a loan arrangement, the group is reliable and
has an exclusive range of a source of private investors and
lenders for your business/project’s needs. They can invest in
start-ups only if the investment proposal is logically realistic.
The investor(s) wants to remain anonymous because of their
current and previous position in the government. If you have
serious interest to work with the group directly or recommend a
company to take a private loan or investment funds from the
investors and lenders, me and you will be entitled to 5% of any
amount received by the company from the investors/or lenders, but
if you are taking the fund directly as a company; I will be
entitled to 2.5% as a commission fee. There will be a face to
face meeting between the investor's fiduciary facilitators and
the funding receiver after signing (MOU) the (ROI) should not be
less than3% per annum if it's a loan or direct project financing.
I will introduce you to the CEO representing investors/ lenders,
the after receiving your project summary or that of the company
seeking investment expansion (JV) funding or a loan arrangement.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Leo Holder.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-29  9:18 UTC | newest]