On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 02:41:52PM +0200, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote: > >> The kernel modules built from this project have successfully > >> demonstrated to work with the DTS definitions from this patch set on > >> AM335x BeagleBone Black, DM3730 and OMAP5 Pyra and Droid 4. They > >> partially work on OMAP3530 and PandaBoard ES but that is likely a > >> problem in the kernel driver or the (non-free) user-space libraries > >> and binaries. > >> > >> Wotk for JZ4780 (CI20 board) is in progress and there is potential > >> to extend this work to e.g. BananaPi-M3 (A83) and some Intel Poulsbo > >> and CedarView devices. > > > > If it's not been tested on any Allwinner board yet, I'll leave it > > aside until it's been properly shown to work. > > Phillip has testes something on a83. I'm a bit skeptical on that one since it doesn't even list the interrupts connected to the GPU that the binding mandates. Maxime