Hi! > > Here's v4 set of n_gsm serdev support patches, and the related protocol > > driver for the modem found on Motorola Mapphone phones and tablets > > like droid4. > > > > This series only adds basic character device support for the serdev > > driver. Other serdev consumer drivers for specific devices will be > > posted separately. > > I'm still missing an architectural (design) overview here -- reviewer > time is a scarce resource. > > I also suggested earlier that you include, at least as an RFC, one or > more of your child-device drivers so that we can see how this ends up > being used in the end (including an example devicetree). Note that this is useful on its own: we have ofonod running on the top of this doing calls and SMSes. Tony: I know you have drivers depending on this somewhere (audio routing and GPS), but I can't find them. It is not droid4-pending-v5.6 AFAICT. Do you have a pointer / could you publish them somewhere? Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html