Hi! > > Do we need to include these stubs? I guess it is okay to have them, > > OTOH I'd expect drivers to depend on MULTICOLOR being available... > > Single driver can support both monochrome and multicolor LED class, > which is chosen basing on DT. In this regard having no-ops for LED mc > class is justified since it is a superset of monochrome LED class. Ok, makes sense. Best regards, Pavel -- (english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek (cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html