On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 07:22:43PM +0800, Tzung-Bi Shih wrote: > On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 7:09 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > What is DMIC one wire mode? This doesn't sound like something I'd > > expect to vary at runtime. > It means: 1 PDM data wire carries 2 channel data (rising edge for left > and falling edge for right). I thought that was normal for DMICs - is this selecting between left and right or something? > The setting shouldn't and won't change at runtime. Would you suggest > putting it into DTS binding? Yes.