* linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the sh tree
@ 2020-06-05  6:02 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/include/asm/pgtable_64.h

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "mm: consolidate pgd_index() and pgd_offset{_k}() definitions"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (the former deleted the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

* linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the sh tree
@ 2020-06-05  6:04 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker

@ 2020-06-05  6:01 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/include/asm/pgtable_64.h

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "mm: consolidate pud_index() and pud_offset() definitions"

@ 2020-06-05  5:59 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/include/asm/pgtable_64.h

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "mm: consolidate pmd_index() and pmd_offset() definitions"

@ 2020-06-05  5:57 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/include/asm/pgtable_64.h

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "mm: consolidate pte_index() and pte_offset_*() definitions"

@ 2020-06-05  5:53 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got conflicts in:

  arch/sh/kernel/traps_64.c
  arch/sh/kernel/signal_64.c
  arch/sh/kernel/ptrace_64.c
  arch/sh/kernel/process_64.c

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "mm: don't include asm/pgtable.h if linux/mm.h is already included"

@ 2020-06-05  5:47 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/mm/tlbex_64.c
  arch/sh/mm/cache-sh5.c

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and commit:

  "sh: add support for folded p4d page tables"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (the former deleted the files, so I did that) and can

@ 2020-06-05  5:42 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Mike Rapoport

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/include/asm/pgtable_64.h

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "sh: drop __pXd_offset() macros that duplicate pXd_index() ones"

@ 2020-06-05  5:39 Stephen Rothwell
From: Stephen Rothwell @ 2020-06-05  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Morton, Rich Felker
	Arnd Bergmann, Dmitry Safonov