On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:42:50PM -0700, Florian Fainelli wrote: > Or how about this: we slightly re-structure the interrupt handler such > that all possible interrupt conditions are explicitly handled and > terminate with a return IRQ_HANDLED, and those which are not, including > in the case of a "spurious" (because the interrupt was triggered for > another SPI controller instance), then we finish the function with > IRQ_NONE. This would not impact the performance for the BCM2835/36/37 > which would still have a single controller/single interrupt line to handle. That seems sensible - it's generally a good way to structure interrupt handlers. It's almost there already.