On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 05:39:26PM +0530, Sumit Semwal wrote: > On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 at 17:36, Mark Brown wrote: > > That seems... interesting. Are you sure the regulator has fully ramped > > when STATUS1 starts flagging? > On a consumer device, I am not sure I have any way of checking that, > but if there's some way you'd like me to validate it, I'll be happy > to. Without any way of validating what's going on or information on the hardware I'd be inclined to go with whatever reports more slowly for safety.