On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 02:11:59PM -0400, Anna Schumaker wrote: > On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 2:08 PM Joe Perches wrote: > > Real reason why not: > I'm planning to take this patch through the NFS tree for 5.10 (along > with the patch that apparently causes the problem). I didn't think it > was urgent so I haven't gotten around to pushing it out yet, but I'll > do so in the next few hours. FWIW NFS is quite widely used by CI systems so any build breaks with it in -next have a pretty big knock on effect on testing, even beyond the distruption people working on the build test side of things.