On Sat, Oct 03, 2020 at 05:06:06PM +0530, Srinivasa Rao Mandadapu wrote: > On 9/30/2020 8:57 PM, Srinivas Kandagatla wrote: > > I did ask this question in multiple reviews, but never got an answer! > > Are all the dp/hdmi port register range really volatile!? > Sorry for incomplete response in last review comment reply. > With making only specific DMA registers and interrupts registers true, aplay > was stuck. > Now we identified issue causing register and made it volatile. > With that change it seems working fine. After doing all the tests we will > share v9 series patch. That sounds like the problem hasn't fully been understood yet and there might be more going on?