On Mon, Oct 05, 2020 at 02:49:49PM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote: > The Mellanox BlueField I2C controller is only present on Mellanox > BlueField SoCs. Hence add a dependency on MELLANOX_PLATFORM, to prevent > asking the user about this driver when configuring a kernel without > Mellanox platform support. > > Fixes: b5b5b32081cd206b ("i2c: mlxbf: I2C SMBus driver for Mellanox BlueField SoC") > Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven Usually, I wait for maintainer acks before I apply driver patches. I make an exception here to have it sorted out before the merge window. Applied to for-next, thanks!