On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 11:12:40AM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote: > On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 18:32:47 +0200 Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote: > > @maintainers: feel free to pick the patches and > > apply them directly on your trees, as all patches on > > this series are independent from the other ones. > Sorry Mauro, can I hassle you for resending 18-20 as a separate series > or just loose patches to netdev? > We got a bunch of checks run on all submissions and when folks CC only > a slice of a series to netdev the CI bot thinks the series is incomplete > and doesn't pick it up :( FWIW something similar with patches for different trees sent separately would also be helpful for my automation.