Hello, On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 06:07:09AM -0700, trix@redhat.com wrote: > From: Tom Rix > > A break is not needed if it is preceded by a return > > Signed-off-by: Tom Rix Just for the record: I commented for v1: > this might be subjective, but I like the break being there for clearity. > So I object to make a patch to remove them. In case I'm outvoted I'd at > least want empty lines instead. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |