Hi Anand, On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 19:00:11 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > On Thu, 5 Nov 2020 18:42:23 +1100 "Anand K. Mistry" wrote: > > > > How would I go about fixing this? Send a new (v2), fixed patch to the > > mailing list? I'm not that familiar with how patches get merged > > through the branches. > > Since this is in Andrew's quilt series, either a v2, or an incremental > patch (to wherever the original went - including cc'ing Andrew). If > you send a v2, he will probably turn it into an incremental patch and > then squash it back before sending it to Linus. And if you cc me as well, I will add it to the copy of Andrew's series that I have in linux-next (so I won't have to worry about the warning until Andrew gets around to sending out a new version of his quilt series). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell