* Question: gadget: How to realize uvc and uac composite function?
@ 2020-11-06  4:33 Tim Li
From: Tim Li @ 2020-11-06  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: balbi; +Cc: gregkh, linux-usb, linux-kernel

Hi,
Version: 4.9 and uac1 driver is V5.9. I tested it based on 4.9 with backported dwc3 driver frome v5.9.
1. According to configfs-usb-gadget-uvc, PC(Windows 10) can get ISO data normally;
2. According to configfs-usb-gadget-uac1, PC(Windows 10) can  install audio driver normally(AC Interface,/Captue Input terminal/Speaker);
3、uvc+uac1 composite device, PC(Windows 10) can get ISO data normally, but PC shows that the uac1 driver installation failed(AC Interface/Capture Inactive/Playback Inactive). AC Interface/Capture Inactive/Playback Inactive all show the device cannot start code 10, The settings of the I/O device are incorrect or the configuration parameters of the driver are incorrect. Through the USB analyzer to capture the packet, I found that the Index value seems to be wrong when PC host to get the descriptor. The acquisition is Playback Inactive and Capture Inactive, and the PC did not send the command packet about uac1. It is difficult to debug it.

 I sincerely hope that everyone can give some suggestions or related patches to help me. Thanks very much!

Regards,
pengcheng
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

* Re: Question: gadget: How to realize uvc and uac composite function?
@ 2020-11-06  7:05 ` gregkh
From: gregkh @ 2020-11-06  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Li; +Cc: balbi, linux-usb, linux-kernel

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 04:33:13AM +0000, Tim Li wrote:
> This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

This footer is not compatible with posting on a public Linux mailing
list, sorry.  Now deleted...

* Re: Question: gadget: How to realize uvc and uac composite function?
@ 2020-11-12  4:02 ` app l
From: app l @ 2020-11-12  4:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: balbi; +Cc: gregkh, linux-usb, linux-kernel

Through the debug, the problem has been resolved, it can be recognized
normally, and the windows driver can be loaded normally, thank you

@ 2020-11-10  2:28 app l
From: app l @ 2020-11-10  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: balbi; +Cc: gregkh, linux-usb, linux-kernel

@ 2020-11-09  6:36 ` gregkh
From: gregkh @ 2020-11-09  6:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Li; +Cc: balbi, linux-usb, linux-kernel

On Mon, Nov 09, 2020 at 02:03:11AM +0000, Tim Li wrote:
> This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

Now deleted.

* Question: gadget: How to realize uvc and uac composite function?
@ 2020-11-09  2:03 Tim Li