Hi! > > > From: Gene Chen > > > > > > Add LED_COLOR_ID_MOONLIGHT definitions > > > > Why is moonlight a color? Camera flashes are usually white, no? > > > > At least it needs a comment... > > > > Best regards, > > Pavel > > > > Moonlight has more current level(150mA) from general RGB LED (24mA). > It can be used as night-light and usually use color AMBER. > Camera flashes are usually use two flash LED. One is YELLOW, and one >is WHITE. From what I seen, night-lights are usually differetent "temperatures" of white. Cool white + warm white. I believe "warm white" would be easier to understand than "moonlight"... Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek