On Fri, Dec 04, 2020 at 10:13:52AM +0100, Enric Balletbo i Serra wrote: > I am fine either way. I'm fine with pick all the patches and go through the > chrome/platform tree if Mark is agree (I think this patch has no other > dependencies and the patch applies cleanly to my tree) or all can go through the > Mark's tree. If I need to an IB I can also do it without problems. > > I'll leave Mark to decide who has much experience solving this kind of problems. I'm happy to take both patches, there are some others in this area in the SPI tree so it might minimise bisection problems if I take them but not sure if there's any actual overlap there. If someone could resend them as a series?