On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 03:47:47PM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote: > On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 6:47 AM Mark Brown wrote: > > There was also an addition and revert of use of the new Soundwire > > support for RT715 due to build issues with the driver built in, my tests > > only covered building it as a module, the patch wasn't just dropped as > > it had already been merged elsewhere. > Ok, this made my diffstat look very odd and very different from yours > - because I had already gotten that driver from the sound tree, so my > diffstat looked very different from the one you have - and instead of > being the no-op that it was for you (add and then delete), it showed > up as just a delete for me. Yes, that looks good - it matches what was in -next. I had actually meant the add to go through instead but I'd not noticed that the delete was winning (I think I checked this in -next at the wrong point), I'll make sure things go through for v5.12.