On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:28:33AM +0000, Zulkifli, Muhammad Husaini wrote: > >> There is a SCMI voltage domain protocol intended for just this use > >> case of controlling regulators managed by the firmware, why are you > >> not using that for these systems? See drivers/firmware/arm_scmi/voltage.c. > From mmc maintainer's perspective, I should use the common modelling either using > regulator framework or pinctrl to perform voltage operation. Not just directly invoke > smccc call in the mmc driver. That is why I came up with this regulator driver to perform > voltage operation. The above is a standard way of controlling regulators via SMCCC which already has a regulator driver, you're duplicating this functionality. > >Indeed. Please switch to using the new voltage protocol added for this without > >any extra code. You just need to wire up DT for this. > May I know even if I wire up the DT, how should I call this from the mmc driver > For set/get voltage operation? Any example? There's one in the binding document for the driver.