On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 02:13:50PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote: > More in general I'm not aware of any (recent-ish) x86 GPIO controllers > not being able to do active low interrupts. In theory we could hit this > code path on ARM devices using ACPI enumeration, but I don't think it > is likely we will see a combination of ARM + ACPI enumeration + > WM5102 + GPIO controller not capable of active-low interrupts. I've not seen this issue on any ARM based systems. > This overriding of the flags definitely is necessary on the Lenovo > devices in question. I could add a > "if (dmi_name_in_vendors("LENOVO"))" guard around it, but that > seems unnecessary. Possibly just an update to the comment to make it clear that some firmwares might legitimately set the flag?