On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 02:08:40AM +0000, Andre Przywara wrote: > As Icenowy pointed out, newer manuals (starting with H6) actually > document the register block at offset 0x800 as "HCI controller and PHY > interface", also describe the bits in our "PMU_UNK1" register. > Let's put proper names to those "unknown" variables and symbols. > > While we are at it, generalise the existing code by allowing a bitmap > of bits to clear, to cover newer SoCs: The A100 and H616 use a different > bit for the SIDDQ control. > > Signed-off-by: Andre Przywara Acked-by: Maxime Ripard maxime