Hi! On Wed 2021-02-03 19:22:34, Dmitry Vyukov wrote: > On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 6:39 PM bobwxc wrote: > > > > On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 05:05:43PM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote: > > > On Mon 2021-02-01 11:52:12, Dmitry Vyukov wrote: > > > Could we please get common prefix (like syzbot: KASAN:....) so that > > > the bulk of emails is easier to remove? > > There are several bots testing on the kernel, maybe we should give a prefix > > format for all bot. > > Also we can use mail-address to fliter email, but it's still a little > > inconvenient. > > Hi Pavel, bobwxc, > > Yes, I was wondering if syzbot in From/To/CC can be used for > filtering? I assume email clients that can filter based on subject can > also filter based on From/To/CC. > Does anybody filter syzbot emails? Maybe you can share what works > best? From does not really work. So... syzbot reports for subsystems I don't maintain are uninteresting, and so is the resulting discussion. While filtering on "From:" is easy for initial report, it does not make it easy to remove follow up discussion.n > I am not sure a common prefix for all bots is useful because it > supports only all or nothing. There are also some bots that > maintainers use now that seem to be fundamental to the process, if one > is ignoring them, then they are effectively ignoring what the > maintainer is saying. I'm pretty sure common prefix for all bots is useful. Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek