On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 08:33:50AM +0000, Lee Jones wrote: > On Fri, 05 Feb 2021, Mark Brown wrote: > > No, it's that there's plenty of drivers like this that are listed in > > MAINTAINERS but still generally go through subsystem trees - this is > > also true of for quite a few MFD drivers, you tend to get a bit annoyed > > (quite reasonably) whenever I mistakenly pull MFD changes for them into > > one of my trees without syncing with you. > Driver Maintainers in MFD don't sent Acks. Ah, that's not the case elsewhere (and there's the case where the driver maintainer is sending patches for their own driver which causes a bit of confusion). > > I guess, or at least a pull request so it's in my tree and I'll notice > > any coverage issues. > Okay, I'll process it. Thanks, pulled it in now.