Hi! > > > > ? Does not make sense and changelog does not help. > > > > > > This is an unused variable which is in the driver > > > (same as the regulator). Should I provide a patch on its own for that > > > or just describe in the changelog? > > > > Lets do separate patch here. DT changes will need Ack from Rob, this > > can go in directly. > > Okay, I will submit a separate patch > > > Can you or Dan submit patch getting the regulator support to work? If > > not, I guess we should remove the regulator support after all. > > To be true I am fairly new to the kernel and have no idea > how to test this. So no, I don't want provide a patch (except > for removing), sorry. No problem. It seems Andy submitted series for this. Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek