On Fri 2021-02-19 16:18:38, Andy Shevchenko wrote: > On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 1:19 PM Pavel Machek wrote: > > > > > > ? Does not make sense and changelog does not help. > > > > > > > > > > This is an unused variable which is in the driver > > > > > (same as the regulator). Should I provide a patch on its own for that > > > > > or just describe in the changelog? > > > > > > > > Lets do separate patch here. DT changes will need Ack from Rob, this > > > > can go in directly. > > > > > > Okay, I will submit a separate patch > > > > > > > Can you or Dan submit patch getting the regulator support to work? If > > > > not, I guess we should remove the regulator support after all. > > > > > > To be true I am fairly new to the kernel and have no idea > > > how to test this. So no, I don't want provide a patch (except > > > for removing), sorry. > > > > No problem. It seems Andy submitted series for this. > > Ah, now I understand what you, Sven, meant. > I didn't touch regulator code, so it left the same, but making it work > probably needs just enabling during ->probe(). Yep, sorry, I was confused. Anyway, I'd rather seen patch fixing the regulator code than removing it completely. Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek