On Mon, Apr 05, 2021 at 03:43:12PM -0500, madvenka@linux.microsoft.com wrote: > From: "Madhavan T. Venkataraman" > > When CONFIG_DYNAMIC_FTRACE_WITH_REGS is enabled and tracing is activated > for a function, the ftrace infrastructure is called for the function at > the very beginning. Ftrace creates two frames: This looks good to me however I'd really like someone who has a firmer understanding of what ftrace is doing to double check as it is entirely likely that I am missing cases here, it seems likely that if I am missing stuff it's extra stuff that needs to be added and we're not actually making use of the reliability information yet.