On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 07:57:19AM +0800, Art Nikpal wrote: > > I would expect the driver to unregister the controller at the start of > > the remove function, suspend doesn't really make sense here > It's strange - But without spi_master_suspend i have randomly stucks when i > try unload this module - as was written before > i was test it (load/unload module in loop) and for me suspend make sense > here > If anybody has another solution - or real problem not here - please write > to me the right way! As I said above unregister the controller at the start of the remove function.