Hi! > From: Jianxiong Gao > > commit: b5d7ccb7aac3895c2138fe0980a109116ce15eff This is 5th variant of marking upstream commits, and I need to update my scripts again. Could we please put this into Signed-off area, where it belongs, so it is easy to see who touched the patch for mainline, and stop this creativity? > Add a new IO_TLB_SIZE define instead open coding it using > IO_TLB_SHIFT all over. > > Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig > Acked-by: Jianxiong Gao > Tested-by: Jianxiong Gao > Signed-off-by: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk I'd like to see Upstream: b5d7ccb7aac3895c2138fe0980a109116ce15eff here. Probably. Note that it has additional advantage that you can easily marked who Acked/Tested the patch for mainline, and who tested it in the stable context. > Signed-off-by: Jianxiong Gao > Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek