Hi! > Some models come with single colored or dual-colored LEDs, but high end models > have RGB LEDs. > > Programming them can ether be done via BIOS or by the OS, however, BIOS settings > are limited. So, the vendor offers a Windows application that allows to fully use the > functionality provided by the firmware/hardware. I'm not sure why you are submitting v2 in the middle of interface discussion. Marek and I are saying the same thing -- this needs to use close to existing APIs. If you want to get something merged quickly, please submit basic functionality only (toggling the LED on/off) that completely fits existing APIs. We can review that. Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek