Hi! > From: Andy Shevchenko > > commit 51839e29cb5954470ea4db7236ef8c3d77a6e0bb upstream. > > Some distributions are about to switch to Python 3 support only. > This means that /usr/bin/python, which is Python 2, is not available > anymore. Hence, switch scripts to use Python 3 explicitly. I'd say this is unsuitable for -stable. Old distributions may not have python3 installed, and we should not change this dependency in the middle of the series. Python is not listed in Documentation/Changes . Perhaps it should be? Best regards, Pavel -- http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek