Hi On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 11:41:47AM +0100, Andre Przywara wrote: > At least the Allwinner H616 SoC requires a weird quirk to make most > USB PHYs work: Only port2 works out of the box, but all other ports > need some help from this port2 to work correctly: The CLK_BUS_PHY2 and > RST_USB_PHY2 clock and reset need to be enabled, and the SIDDQ bit in > the PMU PHY control register needs to be cleared. For this register to > be accessible, CLK_BUS_ECHI2 needs to be ungated. Don't ask .... > > Instead of disguising this as some generic feature, do exactly that > in our PHY init: > If the quirk bit is set, and we initialise a PHY other than PHY2, ungate > this one special clock, and clear the SIDDQ bit. We can pull in the > other required clocks via the DT. > > Signed-off-by: Andre Przywara What is this SIDDQ bit doing exactly? I guess we could also expose this using a power-domain if it's relevant? Maxime