On Tue 25-05-21 09:05:50, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > Adding the dfd argument should be as simple as this patch (which also > moves the cmd argument later to match typical calling conventions). > > It might be worth to rename the syscall to quotactlat to better match > other syscalls. A flags argument doesn't make much sense here, as the > cmd argument can be used for extensions and is properly checked for > unknown values. Thanks for the patch! So I was actually thinking about going to completely fd-based syscall like ioctl(2) and then we don't have to worry about lookup flags or paths at all. What do people thing about attached patch? Honza -- Jan Kara SUSE Labs, CR