On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 04:14:35PM +0300, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote: > On Thu, 20 May 2021 at 14:58, Mark Brown wrote: > > On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 01:12:24AM +0300, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote: > > > Some regulators (e.g. fixed) do not have .enable callback per se, but > > > use supply regulator and enable_delay. Do not return early from > > > _regulator_do_enable in such cases, so that enable_delay is properly > > > handled. > > This doesn't seem like the right fix - if we didn't actually do anything > > then we don't need to add a delay. We should only be doing this if some > > parent regulator changed state. > I have implemented this, but then it becomes too fragile. If the > parent gets enabled for whatever reason just few us ago, the whole > delay would be skipped. This seems like a solvable problem, we can track what parents are doing or teach parents about their children for example.