From: Olof Johansson <olof@lixom.net>
To: Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzysztof.kozlowski@canonical.com>
Cc: Arnd Bergmann <arnd@arndb.de>,
	arm@kernel.org, soc@kernel.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@kernel.org>,
	Thierry Reding <treding@nvidia.com>,
	Will Deacon <will@kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] memory: Tegra for v5.14, part two
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 08:41:55 -0700	[thread overview]

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 09:52:00PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> Tegra got quite big rework this cycle.  The last piece comes from Thierry,
> however it depends on one patch in Will's tree.  Since the last Thierry's
> patches depend both on that one patch and other memory controller drivers
> changes, they are here.
>
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof

So, this pull request is a bit weird. It contains a lot more than what the
email indicates:

> The following changes since commit 393d66fd2cacba3e6aa95d7bb38790bfb7b1cc3a:
>
>   memory: tegra: Implement SID override programming (2021-06-03 21:50:43 +0200)

This seems to be a patch in the middle of the new material in your branch, not
the start of what we already have in our tree.

As a result, the diffstat when we merge looks completely different. While
I generally trust you to not try to squeeze in material under the radar, it's
also unfortunately making it hard to double-check that you didn't accidentally
bring in something you didn't mean to.

So, before I merge this.. can you confirm, or even better generate a full pull
request summary/diffstat/pull request email that shows the full new material?

Thanks!

-Olof