On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 11:51:26AM +0100, Dave Stevenson wrote: > On Tue, 25 May 2021 at 10:11, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > > > If the HPD GPIO is not available and drm_probe_ddc fails, we end up > > reading the HDMI_HOTPLUG register, but the controller might be powered > > off resulting in a CPU hang. Make sure we have the power domain and the > > HSM clock powered during the detect cycle to prevent the hang from > > happening. > > > > Fixes: 4f6e3d66ac52 ("drm/vc4: Add runtime PM support to the HDMI encoder driver") > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > Reviewed-by: Dave Stevenson Applied patches 2 and 3, I'll resend a new version of patch 1 after some comments by Daniel on IRC. Thanks! Maxime