* How to reply to comments
@ 2021-07-02  7:08 Jenny Mgeryan
From: Jenny Mgeryan @ 2021-07-02  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: Jenny Mgeryan

Hello everyone, I have posted an patch and I have received some comments
from reviewers, but I do not know How to reply to them.
thank you!
Jenny

* Re: How to reply to comments
@ 2021-07-02 15:44 ` Randy Dunlap
From: Randy Dunlap @ 2021-07-02 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jenny Mgeryan, linux-kernel

On 7/2/21 12:08 AM, Jenny Mgeryan wrote:
> Hello everyone, I have posted an patch and I have received some comments
> from reviewers, but I do not know How to reply to them.
> thank you!
> Jenny

Hi,
Could you provide a link to the patch, please?

Then someone could reply to it. That should work better IMO.

--
~Randy