On Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at 11:05:12AM +0100, Dave Stevenson wrote: > Hi Maxime > > On Wed, 7 Jul 2021 at 10:51, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > Those are three fixes for race conditions we currently have in the vc4 HDMI > > driver with regard to the interrupts handling. > > > > The first two are fixing an issue where the handler will be removed by devm > > after the resources it uses have been free'd already. > > > > The last one is there to deal with an interrupt coming in the window between > > the end of the driver's bind and the DRM device registration. > > > > Let me know what you think, > > Maxime > > For the series > Reviewed-by: Dave Stevenson Applied all three patches, thanks! Maxime