Hi, On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 12:05:22AM -0500, Samuel Holland wrote: > When the drivers are built as modules, the file name will become the > module name. Rename the files so everything matches: the Kconfig symbol, > the platform driver name (as seen in sysfs), and the module name. > > Signed-off-by: Samuel Holland I'm not a big fan of big renames like this, it makes merging and backporting patches harder in the long term. I assume you did this to make the module autoloading work? If so, using MODULE_ALIAS would be less intrusive Maxime