* intel_mei_pxp: needs better help text
@ 2021-10-14 10:53 Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2021-10-14 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel list, vitaly.lubart, tomas.winkler, daniele.ceraolospurio,
	jani.nikula, joonas.lahtinen, rodrigo.vivi, intel-gfx

CONFIG_INTEL_MEI_PXP:

MEI Support for PXP Services on Intel platforms.

Enables the ME FW services required for PXP support through
I915 display driver of Intel.

That's ... very useless help text. According to
https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Intel-PXP-Protected-Xe-Path
this is some kind of DRM. Help text should probably say it has to do
with i915 video, and explain the acronyms, and probably its usecases.

--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: intel_mei_pxp: needs better help text
@ 2021-10-17  7:23 ` Pavel Machek
From: Pavel Machek @ 2021-10-17  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel list, vitaly.lubart, tomas.winkler, daniele.ceraolospurio,
	jani.nikula, joonas.lahtinen, rodrigo.vivi, intel-gfx,
	linux-kbuild, masahiroy

Hi!

Extended Cc list. Should I attempt to prepare a patch?

Best regards,
							Pavel

@ 2021-10-17 12:45   ` Winkler, Tomas
From: Winkler, Tomas @ 2021-10-17 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pavel Machek, kernel list, Lubart, Vitaly, Ceraolo Spurio,
	Daniele, jani.nikula, joonas.lahtinen, Vivi, Rodrigo, intel-gfx,
	linux-kbuild, masahiroy

Thank you,  we will handle that.
Please mind our weekend.
Thanks