On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 01:59:43AM +0200, François-Xavier Carton wrote: > Hi, > > On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 11:27:37AM +0200, Emmanuel Gil Peyrot wrote: > > I don’t see any existing driver named that way in mainline, would it be > > acceptable to simply rename the current patches to hid-nintendo? What > > should be done about the existing hid-wiimote driver then, should it > > also be merged alongside? > > > > Another driver I’d like to submit eventually is the GameCube Controller > > Adapter for Wii U, which does exactly what its name says, but being an > > external USB adapter it also works on any USB computer; would it make > > sense to develop it alongside the current driver, just because it is > > sold by the same company? > > > > FYI, I've submitted a GC adapter driver previously [1]. I've been using > it since then; the patch still applies to recent kernels. I'd be happy > to work towards having this driver mainlined, if there is interest for > it. I am definitely interested! I have been using a user-space driver for the time being, but that’s not a good solution. > > [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-input/list/?series=282859&state=* > > Best, > François-Xavier -- Emmanuel Gil Peyrot