On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 09:01:38AM +0100, Takashi Iwai wrote: > I checked mine, and all worked fine. So this doesn't look like a > generic breakage but somehow specific to certain devices or system. > > Could you verify the lowlatency flag off? With lowlatency off it works fine. I attached dump form /proc/asound/card*/pcm*/sub*/* for both cases while plaing the sample > Also, the simple aplay invocation (e.g. with a 2-channel 16bit sample) > also goes to the same problem, I suppose? Yes. -- Kirill A. Shutemov