On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 06:12:58PM +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > On 21/03/2022 09:59, Daehwan Jung wrote: > > Export symbols for xhci hooks usage: > > xhci_get_slot_ctx > > xhci_get_endpoint_address > > - Allow xhci hook to get ep_ctx from the xhci_container_ctx for > > getting the ep_ctx information to know which ep is offloading and > > comparing the context in remote subsystem memory if needed. > > > > xhci_ring_alloc > > - Allow xhci hook to allocate vendor specific ring. > > > > xhci_trb_virt_to_dma > > - Used to retrieve the DMA address of vendor specific ring. > > > > xhci_segment_free > > xhci_link_segments > > - Allow xhci hook to handle vendor specific segment. > > > > xhci_initialize_ring_info > > - Allow xhci hook to initialize vendor specific ring. > > > > xhci_check_trb_in_td_math > > - Allow xhci hook to Check TRB math for validation. > > > > xhci_address_device > > - Allow override to give configuration info to Co-processor. > > > > xhci_bus_suspend > > xhci_bus_resume > > - Allow override of suspend and resume for power scenario. > > > > xhci_remove_stream_mapping > > - Allow xhci hook to remove stream mapping. > > > > NAK, because you ignored my comments from previous submission. It seems > you prefer to silently skip answering to them, not CC me and then hope I > will not remember what I asked for. > > I am sorry, but that is not how it works. This is not how Linux kernel > is developed. Please answer my questions. If they are unclear, ask for > explanation. Ignoring all my questions/comments and resending without CC > is a NAK. > > > Best regards, > Krzysztof > Hi Krzysztof I didn't ignore your comments but focused on your comment to be in-tree user on previous submission. I've modified my driver to be compiled as you asked and submitted it. I'm sorry I missed other comments. I will check them. Best Regards, Jung Daehwan